You are welcome to browse open-access materials located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the Library and Information Center (Main Library).
- You can browse the library's collection using the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) of the Library and Information Center available on the Internet.
- You can freely use materials in the open stacks.
- To use materials in the closed stacks, please fill out the Request Form and make a request at the Main Desk; or follow the procedures at the Main Desk to enter the stack rooms.
- To access rare materials, specific procedures must be followed. For additional information, please refer to the Library and Information Center website (in Japanese only).
- Please use the audio-visual materials in the Audio-Visual Materials Viewing Room.
- To access and use databases and electronic journals, please ask the staff at the Reference Desk. Please make full use of our website, floor guide and brochures.
University Library allows you to make copies of library materials only in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Law.
- Under the provisions of Article 31 of the Copyright Law, one copy per person for use in a limited range can be made if it is necessary for your research or studies. Make sure you comply with the provisions of the Copyright Law.
- To use a photocopying machine in the library, you will need to purchase a copy card from the vending machine in the library. The machine accepts 100-yen and 500-yen coins and 1,000-yen bills only.
- You can use the copy card both at the Main Library and the Medical Library.
Service hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
Address: 22-2 Seto, Kanazawa Ward, Yokohama 236-0027 JAPAN
Tel (Japan): 045-787-2076
Website (Japanese): http://opac.yokohama-cu.ac.jp