Tsurumi CampusLocated in northeastern Yokohama, by the Tsurumi River, YCU's Tsurumi campus was established in 2001 as a graduate school partnership between YCU and Japan's largest comprehensive research institution, RIKEN. Tsurumi campus houses the Graduate School of Medical Life Science.
1-7-29 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama 230-0045 JAPAN
TEL 045-508-7201, 045-508-7202
- From the east exit of Tsurumi station (on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line), or from bus stop number 7 at Keikyu-Tsurumi station (on the Keikyu Line), take the Fureyu-bound Kawasaki-Tsurumi Rinko bus No. 8. After riding for about 8 minutes, get oﬀ at the Riken Shidai Daigakuin-mae bus stop.
- At Tsurumi station, take the JR Tsurumi line train, and get off at Tsurumi-ono station (the second station), and then walk. The campus is about 15 mins walk away.
Time required (from various major stations to Tsurumi station)
- From Yokohama station, about 10 minutes via the JR Keihin-Tohoku line, or about 15 minutes via the Keihin line local train.
- From Kawasaki station, about 3 minutes via the JR Keihin-Tohoku line, or about 4 minutes via the Keihin line local train.
- From Shin-yokohama station (on the Shinkansen line), about 20 minutes via the JR Yokohama line and Keihin-Tohoku line (transfer at Higashi-kanagawa station).