Yokohama City University has four campuses located all across Yokohama. Each campus has its very own unique appeal, and houses YCU's various faculties, graduate schools and research centers.
22-2 Seto, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama 236-0027 JAPAN Kanazawa-hakkei campus is YCU's main campus, which houses the university's trademark clock tower and ginkgo tree-lined main streets. Kanazawa-hakkei campus includes YCU's Central Administration, the International College of Arts and Sciences, the Graduate School Urban Social and Cultural Studies, the Graduate School of International Management, and the Graduate School of Nanobioscience's department of Materials System Science.
- 5 minutes walk from Kanazawa-Hakkei station (on the Keikyu Line)
-- Upon exiting the station gates, turn left and walk through the tunnel. Follow the main road after exiting the tunnel until you see a phone box and an ATM booth. The entrance to the campus is right past the ATM booth.
- 7 minutes walk from Kanazawa-Hakkei station (on the Seaside Line)
3-9 Fukuura, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama 236-0004 JAPAN Fukuura campus houses YCU's undergraduate and Graduate Schools of Medicine, Yokohama City University Hospital, and the Advanced Medical Research Center. The university hospital is connected to the Yokohama Seaside Line's Shidai-igakubu station and overlooks Tokyo Bay.
- 1 minute walk from Shidai-Igakubu station (on the Kanazawa Seaside Line).
This station can be reached by train from Shin-Sugita station (on the JR Line) or Kanazawa-Hakkei station (on the Keikyu Line).
641-12 Maioka-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama 244-0813 JAPAN Surrounded by a vast amount of greens in Yokohama's Totsuka Ward, YCU's Maioka campus houses the Graduate School of Nanobioscience's Department of Life and Environmental System Science and the Kihara Institute for Biological Research (KIBR), which is one of the foremost plant research institutions in the world studying wheat. The Maioka campus also houses the Kihara Memorial Room, and has, in recent times, been visited by the Emperor and Empress of Japan.
1-7-29 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama 230-0045 JAPAN Located in northeastern Yokohama, by the Tsurumi River, YCU's Tsurumi campus was established in 2001 as a graduate school partnership between YCU and Japan's largest comprehensive research institution, RIKEN. Tsurumi campus houses the Graduate School of Medical Life Science.
- From the east exit of Tsurumi station (on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line), or from bus stop number 7 at Keikyu-Tsurumi station (on the Keikyu Line), take the Fureyu-bound Kawasaki-Tsurumi Rinko bus No. 8. After riding for about 8 minutes, get oﬀ at the Riken Shidai Daigakuin-mae bus stop.
- 15 minutes walk from Tsurumi-Ono station (on the JR Tsurumi Line).